- Save money by driving yourself instead of paying for a transfer
- Each raft holds a six people, you are an important part of the crew
- Novices and teens weighing over 90 pounds (41 kilograms) welcome
- Be ready for an adventure, all your safety and paddling gear is provided
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your trip time. It is a ~45 minute drive from Jasper to the Self-Drive pickup location, so please plan accordingly to ensure you arrive on time. The Self-Drive pickup location is the Highway 93 rest stop located 300m south of the Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jasper Rafting Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized