5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Jasper National Park is an amazing place to experience nature in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Let a guide take you through some of the best spots for lake and mountain vistas, beside a waterfall, and on a lakeside hike on a forest path. This tour will take you to Maligne Canyon and its mountain waterfalls, disappearing Medicine Lake, and on an interpretive hike beside Maligne Lake.
- Meet at the downtown tour office or get picked up from your hotel
- Your guide will stay on the lookout for wildlife to photograph
- Learn about the history and geology of Jasper National Park
- Enjoy a rest stop at the Maligne Day Lodge (extra cost for food)
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and highly knowledgeable guide
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected locations
Transport by comfortable minibus
Food and drinks (available for purchase at Maligne Lake)
Departure & Return
Departure PointJasper, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta
Traveler pickup is offered
*Hotel pick-up times vary and will be confirmed upon booking.
*Pick-up is also available from vacation rentals within Jasper townsite, please specify the accommodation name and street address.
*If you are staying outside of our pickup area, please specify that you will Meet at our Downtown Jasper location – at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, Jasper, Alberta, Canada, T0E1E0. All day parking is available in the parking lot.
*Those meeting at the Downtown Jasper should check-in 15 minutes prior to their tour's departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To request complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, please specify which hotel you are staying at. Pickup times vary therefore your exact pick-up time will be confirmed upon booking.
- If you are staying outside of Jasper, please specify Jasper Downtown Location - at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive. Your meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to your trip’s departure time. All-day parking is located in the parking lot.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maligne Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes