- Evening wildlife tour of Jasper National Park from Jasper
- An informative tour designed for lovers of nature and wildlife
- Travel to seasonal spots in the hope of spotting wildlife such as mountain goats, grizzly bears, and squirrels
- Admire evergreen forests, mountain passes, and natural hot springs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide provides commentary that details the flora and fauna of Jasper National Park and takes you to seasonal spots inhabited by native wildlife. With luck, observe grizzly bears, mountain goats, elk, moose, squirrels, and eagles in their natural environment.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To request complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, please specify which hotel you are staying at. Pickup times vary therefore your exact pick-up time will be confirmed upon booking.
- If you are staying outside of Jasper, please specify Jasper Downtown Location - at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive. Your meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to your trip’s departure time. All-day parking is located in the parking lot.
- Viewing will be primarily from inside the minibus however, at the discretion of your guide there may be times where you have the option to step outside at viewpoints. A small amount of walking may be involved.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maligne Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Jasper Evening Wildlife Tour.