- Admission to the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Upgrade your ticket to visit the National Comedy Center next door!
- Learn about the comedy duo’s life together and their contribution to American television
- See a re-creation of the New York City apartment from their show I Love Lucy
- Listen to excerpts of Desi Arnaz’s autobiography
- See props, costumes and sets from the show, including the suite where Lucy performed with Harpo Marx
Departure & Return
Departure PointLucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum, 2 W 3rd St, Jamestown, NY 14701-5104
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please allow at least 90 minutes to tour the museum complex
- Vouchers are only good for the date and time you purchased the ticket for.
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum | National Comedy Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum Admission.