- Explore the beaches of Costa Rica on horseback
- Ride through forests and pastures on a private coastal cattle ranch
- Led by an English-speaking Costa Rican cowboy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour
Departure & Return
Rancho Monterey on vista avenue Esterillos este 24 km south from Jaco 44 km north from Quepos
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking when transfer required
- All passenger weight and age MUST be advised at time of booking
- Maximum weight is 240 lbs (110 kilos)
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please bring a hat, a swimsuit, lightweight pants, secure footwear, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Riding Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms