8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Play among the jungles and rivers of Jacó with a full-day combo tour from Puntarenas. Take you pick from a canopy zipline tour, waterfall horseback ride, or an off-road ATV rumble through the rain forest. You’ll also stop to ogle the enormous crocodiles lounging in the Tarcoles River and soak up the relaxed vibes of Jacó Beach.
- See the best of Puntarenas in just one day
- Choose from ziplines, a horseback ride, or an ATV tour
- Package includes lunch, hotel pickup, and the popular 'monkey tour'
- Guide captures your adventure in photos available to purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Roud trip transportation from Puntarenas
Short stop at the Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge
Fruits and Water
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at Caldera and Puntarenas dock in the Central Pacific, our park is located 60 minutes from Caldera and 90 minutes from Puntarenas
- Puerto Caldera, Central Pacific of Costa Rica
- Puntarenas, Central Pacific of Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 260 pounds
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- IT IS VITALLY NECESSARY TO BRING A CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTER CARD) FOR THE ATV TOUR
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puntarenas & Caldera Shore Excursion Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puntarenas & Caldera Shore Excursion Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puntarenas & Caldera Shore Excursion Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puntarenas & Caldera Shore Excursion Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Puntarenas & Caldera Shore Excursion Day Trip
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJacoShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasPorts of Call Tours - PuntarenasFull-day Tours - PuntarenasShore Excursions - QueposBus Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposCategory