- 6-hour ATV tour of the Jaco area
- Ride through beaches, rain forests, rural villages and more
- Access areas that are inaccessible by car
- Tour provides insight into local ecosystem and culture
- Fun and adventurous sightseeing
- Riverfront lunch included
- Round-trip transportation from central Jaco included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin your tour by riding up to the peak of a mountain — enjoy the waterfall at the summit before continuing through the rain forest. Stop to take in the view and enjoy a cool drink along the way.
Then, continue toward the Tulin River for a waterfront lunch in a rural town. Climb through a number of small villages, and then descend to the beach where you can ride along the coast at sunset and enjoy refreshments at a beachside bar.
Return to central Jaco at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the damage deposit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff