4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 uniquely garnished oysters
4 course degustation lunch
gourmet grazing charcuterie platter
3 oysters matched with wine in private tasting room
private vineyard and winery tour
4 course degustation lunch with matched wines
gourmet grazing platter
bottle of Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz
Departure & Return
401-427 McDonalds Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Please advise the concierge desk of your arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brokenwood Wines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Soil-To-Cellar Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Soil-To-Cellar Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Soil-To-Cellar Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
VIP Soil-To-Cellar Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesCooking Classes - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensCooking Classes - Port StephensDining Experiences - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyCooking Classes - SydneyDining Experiences - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyCategory