2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the on-site museum at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard during a self-guided tour and learn the history of the vineyard and local area. Sit back and enjoy a master class on wine history, production, and tasting notes with an in-house wine expert. Pick up your gourmet picnic basket, and find a spot in the vineyards for lunch with views over the Hunter Valley.
- Explore the Audrey Wilkinson museum on a self-guided tour
- Master class in wine production, history, and tasting with an in-house wine expert
- Gourmet picnic hamper to take and enjoy in the vineyard
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Please advise of any dietary requirements upon booking.
Bottle of wine
Gourmet picnic hamper
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
750 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Please see our cellar door team on your arrival to the vineyard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesCooking Classes - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensCooking Classes - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyCooking Classes - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyCategory