2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Admire the Hunter Valley wine region from above on a morning helicopter tour. You'll have the chance to see vineyards and wineries from the air, and then celebrate your adventure back on the ground with breakfast and sparkling wine at Peterson House.
- Take off from Cessnock Airport on a helicopter flight
- Enjoy aerial views of Hunter Valley
- Listen to commentary from the pilot
- Land at a winery that produces sparkling wines for breakfast and bubbles
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Bubbly "champagne" Breakfast on the Verandah at Restaurant Cuvee
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
VIP helicopter pick up and return from our Cessnock Airport location
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Peterson House Cellar Door Wine Tasting
Departure & Return
455 Wine Country Dr , 455 Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2320, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Aerologistics Helicopters Office at Cessnock Airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 186 lbs (130kg) will be unable to take this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hunter Valley Helicopter Tour with a Bubbly Breakfast
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyHelicopter Tours - New South WalesHelicopter Tours - Port StephensHelicopter Tours - SydneyCategory