- 4-hour Hue city tour with a private guide
- Travel by cyclo for a fun, local experience
- See Tinh Tam Lake
- Learn about Imperial history
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup and drop-off at your Hue hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Keep your camera ready to snap unobstructed photos from the front of the cyclo as you head into the Imperial Center, and learn about Hue’s royal history as you trace a route to a series of landmarks. You’ll see the Flag Tower, the Ngo Mon Gate, and the Nine Dynastic Urns, cast-bronze urns that each represent a onetime Emperor. Learn the story behind the “Nine Holy Cannons,” one for each season and each of the five elements, cast by the Emperor Gia Long in 1803.
Throughout the morning, your guide will share stories from Hue’s history, and offer a local perspective on life in the city. This 4-hour tour concludes with drop-off at your Hue hotel at around noon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.