8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee, chocolate & mezcal tasting
Support to the community of San Miguel del Puerto $10 MXN
Entrance to the waterfalls ($50 MXN p/p)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown area
Reconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coffee in the mountains and waterfalls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coffee in the mountains and waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coffee in the mountains and waterfalls?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Coffee in the mountains and waterfalls
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaNature and Wildlife - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsSan Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & Tickets