Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You will be asked to meet at Santa Cruz Marina, right on the dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- You must confirm the arrival time of your cruiseship in advance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms