3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There’s plenty for foodies to get excited about in Houston, with some excellent restaurants, tasty street food, and cuisine from all around the globe. On this walking tour, explore the north Downtown area of Houston and discover the culinary highlights of the warehouse district, Market Square Park, and Main Street. Stop along the way to sample a selection of local favorites, regional specialties, and artisan foods, including Tex-Mex, Greek, and Spanish dishes.
- Explore Downtown Houston on a guided walking tour
- Sample delicious Houstonian delicacies, Tex-Mex dishes, and Spanish tapas
- Receive tips on where to drink and dine in Houston from a local guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. **Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Downtown Houston Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Downtown Houston Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonHalf-day Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
Gerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonHouston Theater DistrictDowntown TunnelsHolocaust Museum HoustonHouston ZooHouston City HallHouston Livestock Show and RodeoTanger OutletsMarket Square ParkMontroseThe Health MuseumMinute Maid ParkBayou Bend Collection and GardensJPMorgan Chase TowerTranquility ParkHouston Museum of Natural ScienceSam Houston ParkWells Fargo Plaza