4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Water, Soda and Juices
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich from Hopkins?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich from Hopkins?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich from Hopkins?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich from Hopkins?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich from Hopkins
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory