- Full-day My Son Sanctuary tour from Hoi An
- Visit the former capital of the Champa Kingdom
- See a Vietnamese dance performance
- Guided tour of the ruins
- Lunch cruise on the Thu Bon River
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup in the Hoi An Ancient Town area
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your hotel or accommodation in Hoi An Ancient Town or the local tour operator office in Hoi An Ancient Town Address: No 37 - 39 Ly Thai To Street, Hoi An City, Vietnam Dates: Daily
End point: Your hotel or accommodation in Hoi An Ancient Town or the local tour operator office in Hoi An Ancient Town Address: No 37 - 39 Ly Thai To Street, Hoi An City, Vietnam Dates: Daily
What To Expect
Upon arrival at My Son, watch a Vietnamese dance performance, then follow a guide into the Cham ruins, walking a short path edged with lush jungle. My Son Sanctuary thrived from the 4th to the 13th centuries, with Hindu temples and intricate religious monuments, and it's a remarkable place to learn about the unique Champa culture.
Enjoy ample time to explore My Son Sanctuary before the return trip to Hoi An, the departure point for a leisurely lunch cruise down the Thu Bon River. Board the boat at the Nguyen Hoang dock, then enjoy plenty of time on the water with a meal served on deck, passing a fishing village, weaving village, carpentry village, and Cam Thanh, a village surrounded by coconut palms.
This full-day tour concludes at the centrally-located Nguyen Hoang dock, close to the key landmarks in Hoi An Ancient Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Asia Travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas