4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel along the Thu Bon River by boat, stopping at traditional craft villages along the way. This relaxing tour from Hoi An introduces you to the area’s handicraft customs, which have been the livelihood for many locals for centuries. Stops include Thanh Ha Pottery Village and Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Thu Bon River cruise from Hoi An
- Visit the craft villages of Thanh Ha and Kim Bong
- Learn about the rich craft culture of this area of Vietnam
- Observe pottery making, boat building and furniture crafting
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day HOI AN BOAT TRIP TO CARPENTRY VILLAGE, POTTERY VILLAGE & LANTERN MAKING?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day HOI AN BOAT TRIP TO CARPENTRY VILLAGE, POTTERY VILLAGE & LANTERN MAKING
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnWater Tours - Central VietnamDay Cruises - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - My SonDay Cruises - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonWater Tours - Da NangDay Cruises - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Museum of Trade CeramicsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Que Vegetable VillageThanh Ha Terracotta ParkTra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture