5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Hoi An Ancient Town on a half-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site. See highlights of the former trading port, famous for its wooden houses, family chapels, assembly halls and silk shops. Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge and the Hoi An Museum of History & Culture in the Old Quarter. You’ll pass by rice fields and local villages before a cruise on the Thu Bon River.
- Half-day tour of Hoi An with river cruise
- See popular attractions in UNESCO-listed Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit the Hoi An Museum of History & Culture with a knowledgeable guide
- Cruise on the Thu Bon River
- Enjoy lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
Departure & Return
Departure PointHoi An Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- OPERATED BY Quality Tours Vietnam
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Hoi An City Tour with River Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Half-day ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Tra Que Vegetable VillageHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Museum of Trade CeramicsThu Bon RiverHoi An Handicraft WorkshopKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolPhung Hung Ancient House