5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel across one of Asia’s most beautiful roads in an open-top military Jeep, the best way to take in sweeping views, on a half-day tour from Hoi An. Perfect for travelers with limited time, this tour eliminates the hassle of navigation so you can spend less time looking at the road and more time focusing on the world-famous scenery. Plus, lunch and round-trip hotel transport are included for a seamless experience.
- Get the best views of the Hai Van Pass from an open-top military Jeep
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at your Hoi An accommodation
- Spend less time reading maps and more time focusing on the scenery
- An ideal choice for first-time visitors with limited time in Vietnam
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Nguyễn Chí Thanh, hamlet, Công viên Trảng Kèo, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam 56000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Full day option available also.
- This is a group tour. We fit up to 4 people plus our driver in each jeep. There might be several jeeps in a group.
- Private tours available at a surcharge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour runs rain, hail or shine; it's half the fun of touring in Vietnam because it is a tropical country. Unless there is a life threatening typhoon off the coast the tour will run. We provide wet weather gear for all our tours.
- There is the option to put up a soft top roof on the jeep to avoid strong sun and rain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Discovery Adventure Tour Co LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHoi An4WD Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamExtreme - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - My SonSporting Events - My SonExtreme - My SonHalf-day Tours - My Son4WD Tours - Da NangSporting Events - Da NangExtreme - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & Tickets