8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a day trip to the Ba Na mountain range, a perfect place to escape the heat of Hoi An. At this must-see location outside of Da Nang, you'll ride a cable car at the Ba Na Hills mountain resort and view Linh Ung Pagoda. Snap photos of the scenic panorama from Vong Nguyet Hill and learn about traditional methods in the fishing village of Man Thai. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Hoi An included.
- Full-day tour of Ba Na mountain range from Hoi An
- Ride the Ba Na Hills cable car with your guide
- Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and Tinh Tam Garden
- Enjoy views from Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill
- Observe age-old traditions in the Man Thai fishing village
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
Entry to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FULL-DAY BA NA HILLS & GOLDEN BRIDGE from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during FULL-DAY BA NA HILLS & GOLDEN BRIDGE from HOI AN?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
FULL-DAY BA NA HILLS & GOLDEN BRIDGE from HOI AN
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamTrolley Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonTrolley Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangTrolley Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Tan Ky Old HouseHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Trade CeramicsMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTra Que Vegetable VillageCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Phung Hung Ancient HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Thu Bon RiverKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)