10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to know Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, on a full-day city tour with a knowledgeable guide. Learn about Hue’s history as the religious, economic and cultural heart of the country under the Nguyen dynasty as you see attractions such as Thien Mu Pagoda, Dong Ba Market and the tombs of emperors. You’ll also take a boat ride on the Perfume River.
- City tour of Hue, whose historic monuments are a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See landmarks like Thien Mu Pagoda, and get a look at local life at the Dong Ba Market
- Enjoy a short Perfume River boat ride
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
Boat trip over the Perfume River
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself. We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Imperial Hue from Hoi An?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Imperial Hue from Hoi An?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Imperial Hue from Hoi An?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Imperial Hue from Hoi An?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Sa Huynh CulturePhung Hung Ancient HouseTra Nhieu Fishing VillageThu Bon RiverHoi An Handicraft WorkshopTra Que Vegetable VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkTan Ky Old HouseHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Museum of Trade CeramicsKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)