4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from Hoi An’s scorching daytime heat on an evening food tour that reveals a different side to the city. In a small group limited to 12 people, walk between hand-picked food hotspots for an intimate glimpse into Hoi An Ancient Town's culinary scene. Plus, take a boat ride on the river to see landmarks illuminated by night and receive enough restaurant recommendations to last your entire vacation.
- Stray from the beaten path on a food tour of Hoi An
- Discover culinary specialities that you may never have heard of
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 12
- Receive ample restaurant recommendations designed to enrich your vacation
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking tour guide
All food and drink items as per itinerary
One bottle of water
Pick up service
Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket 120,000 vnd/ 1 pax. (According to Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation since 199, visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Hoi An’s Old Quarter ). Since we will enter the ancient town during the tour, You will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour in case local authorities check.If you haven’t bought the entrance ticket yet, you should buy one when you join our tour then you can use this ticket for the following days.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is not available at the following area: hotels in Cua Dai Beach, An Bang Beach, and Cam Thanh area, Cam Ha area, Tra Que Village, Cam Nam Area, Dien Ban area, Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An
Please come to our office
Meet up time: 5.00 PM
Meeting point: Our office Hoi An Food Tours 119 Tran Quang Khai St, Hoi An, Quang Nam 550000, Vietnam (Opposite Tu Anh Restaurant)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Walking Food Tour in Hoi An
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnFood Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamStreet Food Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - My SonWalking Tours - My SonStreet Food Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonFood Tours - Da NangWalking Tours - Da NangStreet Food Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Tra Que Vegetable VillageHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopTan Ky Old HouseHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thu Bon RiverPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolThanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Trade CeramicsTra Nhieu Fishing VillagePhung Hung Ancient HouseHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh Culture