6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees, Snorkeling gear & Speed boat
Water during transfer
Fresh seafood lunch at the local restaurant on Island
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-hour Discovering Cham Island from Hoi An?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-hour Discovering Cham Island from Hoi An?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-hour Discovering Cham Island from Hoi An?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-hour Discovering Cham Island from Hoi An?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonWater Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangWater Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Trade CeramicsGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Tra Que Vegetable VillageTan Ky Old HouseThu Bon RiverHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkTra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Handicraft WorkshopPhung Hung Ancient House