10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive tour of the natural attractions and Tasmanian history on this day trip to Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula. Highlights include the Richmond Colonial Village, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Remarkable Cave and Maingon Bay lookout. Take a walking tour with insightful commentary from your guide and a harbor cruise in Port Arthur.
- Walking tour and harbor cruise in Port Arthur
- Informative commentary from a guide on Tasmanian history
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hobart
- Movies playing to pass the time on the ride to and from Hobart
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Video screens in bus
Port Arthur entrance fee
Unzoo entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointHobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Hobart area.
Under certain circumstances we can drop off and pick up from Hobart airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child age 12 + on tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Island Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during The Port Arthur MEGA Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Port Arthur MEGA Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Port Arthur MEGA Day Trip from Hobart
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Huon Valley Tours & TicketsMawson's Hut Replica Museum Tours & TicketsBruny Island Berry Farm Tours & TicketsTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & TicketsZoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsTahune Forest AirWalk Tours & TicketsHobart Runnymede Tours & TicketsSt. George's Anglican Church Tours & TicketsConstitution Dock Tours & TicketsTinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & TicketsConvict Trail Tours & TicketsMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsRichmond Gaol Tours & TicketsSouth Hobart Tours & TicketsNorth Hobart Tours & TicketsSt. David's Cathedral Tours & TicketsHobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & TicketsMt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & TicketsSullivan's Cove Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & Tickets