1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the whole of Hobart with a 48-hour ticket for the Hop-On Hop-Off bus. The 90-minute route includes stops at MONA Ferry Terminal, the botanical gardens, maritime museum, and more. Get off and explore whenever you like and catch the next bus when you’re ready to continue your adventure. You also enjoy get a pass for the separate bus to kunanyi/Mount Wellington.
- Enjoy 48 hours of unlimited access to the bus
- Visit Hobart’s top attractions at your own pace
- Listen to on-board commentary in your language
- Get a free copy of an official sightseeing guide
Saved to wishlist!
48-hour Red Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket
kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Pass, valid all day (English commentary)
A complimentary copy of Red Decker's The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Red Decker Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour
90 to 135 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMarketsBeer & Brewery ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaHop on Hop Off - TasmaniaPub Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaAudio Guides - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMarkets - TasmaniaBeer & Brewery Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneHop on Hop Off - MelbournePub Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneAudio Guides - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMarkets - MelbourneBeer & Brewery Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyHop on Hop Off - Yarra ValleyPub Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyBeer & Brewery Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Battery PointParliament HouseLark DistilleryTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Queens DomainMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Richmond GaolNorth Hobart Russell FallsMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)St. David's CathedralBruny Island Berry Farm Zoodoo Wildlife ParkHobart Convict PenitentiarySt. George's Anglican ChurchMaritime Museum of TasmaniaTinderbox Marine ReserveMount Field National ParkMoorilla WineryHobart Sandy Bay