- Visit the village of Richmond
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes pickup and drop off at select hotels
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head north of the city to Richmond, one of Australia’s most historic towns, known for its preserved heritage attractions. Cross the Richmond Bridge, one of the oldest road bridges in Australia, built in 1823, and take a look at the Richmond Goal, which dates back to 1826.
Your Richmond tour ends with a return drive to Hobart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Richmond Historic Afternoon Tour from Hobart.