2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the energy and intensity of Ho Chi Minh City on this memorable sightseeing tour of Vietnam's rural landscapes. Choose from morning or afternoon departures and follow your guide through quiet villages and scenic mountain backdrops. Cruise in a traditional boat past the Saigon Bridge and New Saigon Port. You'll pass Thanh Da Island and make your way to Binh Quoi Village, the city's very own version of the Mekong Delta. Take time to wander by foot and enjoy the fresh air and untouched surroundings. You'll also get to visit Phu Chau Floating Temple, where your guide will share details about the local religious beliefs and practices.
- Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour of Rural Ho Chi Minh City via boat and foot
- See Saigon Bridge and Saigon Port, plus visit Phu Chau Floating Temple and a rural village
- Gain a deeper sense of Vietnam and its history from this action-packed excursion
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Saved to wishlist!
Insurance on boat & life jacket
Lavie water and wet towels
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Coconut juice & local fruit at Binh Quoi village
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
A100 Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A surcharge may applied for any special meal accommodations
- An umbrella is recommended from May to October
- A light jacket is recommended from November to February
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon River Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dragon Floating Temple Sightseeing by Luxury Speedboat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityWater Tours - Southern VietnamJet Boating - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Can ThoJet Boating - Can ThoWater Tours - Phnom PenhJet Boating - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon SkydeckSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Central Post OfficeCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Vietnam Cookery CenterThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Vam SatPham Ngu Lao StreetReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Museum of Fine ArtsBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)