Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day Fraser Island self-guided hike and overnight camping, from Hervey Bay
- Learn what to expect on Fraser Island from your expert driver-guide during the transfer from Hervey Bay to the trailhead
- Camp at Lake Wabby and Lake McKenzie to enjoy these popular sites without the crowds
- Take in stunning views of the ocean, lakes and rainforest
- Marvel at the Hammerstone Sandblow, which borders Lake Wabby
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people provides a more intimate experience in nature
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour maximum 6 participants
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes suitable for walking
- An average level of fitness is required
- The local operator will require a credit card bond of AU$150 for hiking equipment supplied
- This is a self guided hiking adventure, you will not have a guide and there will not be an opportunity to drive the 4WD
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fraser Dingo 4WD Hire
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Fraser Island Hiking and 4WD Adventure from Hervey Bay.