Explore our promoted experiences
- Off-the-path walking tour of downtown Helsinki, led by a city planner
- Packed with cultural insights, from food to history, from religion to soccer
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, for more guide interaction
- Great choice for visitors who’ve already seen the big-ticket sights
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Paulig Kulma Cafe Address: Aleksanterinkatu 9a, 00101, Helsinki Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour ends at the Central Railway Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ataman Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms