- Half-day Healdsburg food and wine pairing tour
- Visit boutique tasting rooms for exclusive private tastings
- Hear insider commentary about Sonoma County and Healdsburg from a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight participants provides a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will meet your Tour Guide at 10:45 am inside the Gazebo located in the Healdsburg Plaza. If you arrive a little early, there are plenty of benches to sit and enjoy the Healdsburg Plaza, voted one of the best plazas in the United States.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pause at a local bakery for some freshly baked artisan bread or a tasty pastry.
As you explore this charming wine country town, enjoy private seated wine tastings perfectly paired with delicious bites at boutique tasting rooms. Listen to the winemakers' stories about their family-run operations at venues like Rockpile Vineyard and Thumbprint Cellars.
End your tour with a full belly and some great ideas as to where you'd like to explore further.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- GRATUITIES: If you enjoyed the day with your Tour Guide, TIPS are Humbly Accepted!!!
- IMPORTANT: Please advise us of any Specific DIETARY Restrictions or Allergies in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate if you do not inform us ahead of time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Meeting Time: 10:45 am; Tour begins Promptly at 11:00 am. Please be on time as a curtesy to other guests and the guide. Thank you!!!
- Please let us know if you are celebrating anything special with us, birthday, anniversary, promotion, engagement!
- Minimum age is 21 years
- ONLY Service Dogs/Animals are allowed on the tour. Doctors Documentation is required. No Personal Pets Allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Country Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Healdsburg Wine Tasting and Food Pairing Guided Walking Tour.