- Sample some of the best food, wine, and cocktails in California wine country
- Learn about the Healdsburg food scene from a local foodie guide
- Visit popular establishments and meet local artisans
- Small-group tour limited to eight participants provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Healdsburg is a small wine country town located in northern Sonoma County. You'll meet your guide in the COURTYARD between Dry Creek Kitchen and Hartford Family Wines. Restrooms nearby.
What To Expect
You also hear about the seasonal and sustainable methods of food and wine production in the area. Visit a boutique winery to meet industry experts while sipping local reads and whites, and enjoy some delicious farm-to-table dishes. You may also try tea samplings from around the globe and enjoy tapas and sangria from one of the top tapas restaurants in the country. (A sample list of stops is included in the itinerary section below)
Your tour concludes in the afternoon, leaving you plenty of time to continue exploring Healdsburg’s tasting rooms and boutique shops on your own.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per tour, and 6 people max per booking
- Special Note for Vegan, Gluten-Free, lactose intolerant, vegetarians, and pescatarians. This tour is meant to showcase the food and drink of Sonoma County and Healdsburg. We have created an experience showcasing the uniqueness of this area and our food scene and sometimes these include meat, dairy, and wheat. We can accomodate some vegetarian and pescatarian diets. However, we want you to know and understand this before booking your ticket. Please note any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking.
- Minimum age for wine/beer tasting is 21 and you must have a valid ID
- The tour operates in most weather, in rare cases in may be cancelled due to poor weather or fire danger. If this happens, you will be offered a full refund or different tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The experience requires a minimum number of travelers, if the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date for the experience, or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savor Healdsburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands