- Take a guided trek to Cat Cat village and a waterfall
- Enjoy typical Vietnamese dishes with provided meals
- Stay overnight at the Sapa Panorama Hotel or similar
- Travel by overnight, air-conditioned coach from Hanoi
Departure & Return
If your hotel is not inside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come directly to our bus office which will be informed when you received our booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Boots, Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some pharmacies in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotels in Old Quarter only
- Not recommended for travelers more than 190 centimeters tall.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.