2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cruise Halong Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay, and journey to off-the-beaten-path places on this 2-day cruise from Hanoi. Set sail from Hon Gai International harbor, and stop at a white-sand beach in the Vung Dang-Cong Dam area. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave and Yen Duc agricultural village, plus, see a water puppet show, too.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Experience a traditional water-puppet show in Yen Duc village
- Round-trip transportation include for an added convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This cruise visits attractions not always included on overnight tours, such as Bai Tu Long Bay.
Saved to wishlist!
A bottle of water per person per day
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
All activities as program
English-speaking guide on board
Tea & Coffee in breakfast
Spa and massage services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required in the time of cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dragon Legend
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dragon Legend Halong Bay 2-Day Cruise from Hanoi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHanoiMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Cruises - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Cruises - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - NanningMulti-day Cruises - NanningCategory
Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc) Tours & TicketsHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh) Tours & TicketsSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon) Tours & TicketsOne-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot) Tours & TicketsHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC) Tours & TicketsCat Cat Village Tours & TicketsTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple) Tours & TicketsTam Dao National Park Tours & TicketsBat Trang Ceramic Tours & TicketsSun World Fansipan Legend Tours & TicketsLong Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien) Tours & TicketsPu Luong Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsWest Lake (Ho Tay) Tours & TicketsVietnam Museum of Revolution Tours & TicketsDien Bien Phu Tours & TicketsIonah Show Tours & TicketsVan Phuc Silk Village Tours & TicketsLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake) Tours & TicketsHoa Lo Prison Tours & TicketsVietnam Military History Museum Tours & Tickets