Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy meet-up in front of the city's historic town hall
- Limited to 8 travelers, you'll get a more personal guided experience
- Follow your guide for an inside look at 500+ years of Hamburg history
- Pay what you feel is correct after your tour, with just a $3 reservation fee upfront
Departure & Return
We meet directly in front of the main entrance of the town hall (Rathaus). Please be aware that there are other tour operators in the area. Only "Robin and the tourguides" guides with the YELLOW umbrellas and name badges can gaurantee a top rated tour. Look for the YELLOW umbrellas!
We end in the Park just next to the St. Michael´s Church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robin and the Tourguides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands