Explore our promoted experiences
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city
- Hop on and off the open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like
- Visit top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn and St. Michael Church
- Upgrade your ticket with a harbor cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section (weather dependent) and take in the sights along the full route. Sit through the entire loop, or hop off at any of the 29 stops (full itinerary listed below) to explore top city landmarks.
Soak up the prestige of Town Hall and get a dose of German expressionist architecture at the elaborate Chilehaus. Then tour the lively St. Pauli fish market—visited by some 70,000 people every Sunday—and Hamburg’s famous Reeperbahn red-light district. For a glimpse of Hamburg’s maritime history, upgrade to include a cruise through the city harbor. Float by container ship terminals, the picturesque warehouse district and the eye-catching Elbphilharmonie concert hall. (Cruise runs from April to October only.)
Disembark at any stop along the route to end your tour. Easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The “3G rule” applies on the city tour with line A. Passengers must be vaccinated, recovered or tested and be able to prove this. Proof is provided by presenting proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing. The test must not be older than 24 hours, a self-test is not sufficient. The 3G obligation expressly also applies to persons who are exempt from the mask obligation for health reasons. Passengers who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must instead prove a negative test result under the 3G rule. Children who have not yet reached the age of six and schoolchildren are exempt from the 3G rule. Until further notice, masks are mandatory on our buses; persons 14 years of age and older must wear an FFP2 mask, and children and adolescents 6 to 13 years of age must wear at least a medical mask. People with the typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus are not allowed to enter.
- OPERATED BY Hamburger Stadtrundfahrt Die Roten Doppeldecker GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized