- See China at a more leisurely pace than a typical city tour
- As you sail along the Li River, take in landmarks like the Reed Flute Cave and the Seven Star Park
- Explore Yangshuo, an ancient town nestled amongst the karst mountains
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch out on the water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay in the downtown area of Guilin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your full passport names, passport numbers & date of birth and details about your Guilin hotel at least 24 hours before the activity date in order to confirm your reservation.
- Hotel pickup is only available from the most centrally located Guilin hotels. Can not pick up from a apartment or building.
- Please be ready in the hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to the booked start time.
- Please bring your passports on your tour day.
- Customer 's seat is located on the first floor of the cruise.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private China Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Li River Group Cruise Tour From Guilin To Yangshuo.