- Tikal and Yaxha overnight trip from Guatemala City
- Explore the beautiful Mayan ruin sites of Tikal and Yaxha with your expert guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park
- Spot native wildlife as you venture into the Guatemalan jungle
- 1 night of accommodation, breakfast, lunch and round-trip airfare included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After a complimentary breakfast you’ll head out on day two of your Tikal and Yaxha overnight trip by air from Guatemala City and travel southeast to Yaxha. You’ll explore the jungle landscapes with your guide and learn about this notorious Mayan ceremonial site that’s home to some 500 impressive structures. After a bit of exploring you’ll enjoy another tasty lunch with new friends before making your way back to Flores and Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff