10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a sightseeing trip to stunning Lake Atitlan with a visit to the lake’s idyllic indigenous villages on this 10-hour private tour from Guatemala City. Pass through a landscape of quaint mountain villages, pine forests and highland lakes on your way to the town of Panjachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan. After a public boat ride across this gorgeous body of water, you’ll explore Santiago Atitlan, soaking up its rich indigenous culture and fascinating Mayan traditions. This private Santiago Atitlan and Lake Atitlan excursion includes a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore Santiago Atitlan and Lake Atitlan on a full-day private tour from Guatemala City
- Admire the gorgeous landscape of highland lakes, pine trees and mountain towns as you drive to Lake Atitlan
- Take a ride by public boat across the waters of Lake Atitlan, views of volcanoes in the distance
- Discover the rich indigenous culture and Mayan ceremonial traditions of Santiago Atitlan
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Guatemala City
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsWater Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelWater Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory