10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swap the bustle of Guatemala City for the serene vistas of Lake Atitlan (Lake Atitlan) on this full-day tour, including hotel pick-up. Admire the trio of volcanoes that stand watch over the lake – Volcan San Pedro, Volcan Atitlan and Volcan Toliman – as you cruise across Lake Atitlan and explore the lakeside villages. Shop for handicrafts and unique souvenirs in lively Panajachel, tuck into a typical Guatemalan lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and witness the culture and traditions of the Tzutujil people in Santiago de Atitlán.
- Sightseeing cruise on Lago de Atitlán including transport from Guatemala City
- Enjoy the lake’s beautiful volcanic scenery from the boat
- Travel across the lake to the Tzutujil village of Santiago de Atitlán
- Stroll down Santander Street in Panajachel with your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat sightseeing tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5555GUAATIT
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsDay Cruises - Central HighlandsWater Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaDay Cruises - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelDay Cruises - PanajachelWater Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory