4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
It would be a crime to visit Guatemala and miss out on its capital city. Discover the metropolis' touristic highlights and vibrant culture in just four hours on a small-group tour. In only half a day, you visit the National Palace, cathedral, and Civic Center Complex, along with residential areas. Comfortable air-conditioned transportation begins and ends at your accommodation, which spares you the stress and expense of taxis and public transit.
- Experience the best of Guatemala City in one day
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Make the most of your limited time in the capital city
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Departure & Return
08:30 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel 08:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel 09:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
The Westin Camino Real , Avenida la Reforma y 14 Calle, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala Barcelo Guatemala City , 7 Avenida 15-45 Zona 9, Guatemala City 01009 Guatemala Pan American Hotel , Calle 5-63 9A Zona 1, Guatemala City 01001 Guatemala
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended as all day tours can be a lot for a short vacation and this was perfect." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Guatemala City Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory