4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
As one of the largest cities in Central America, Guatemala City can be intimidating to tackle on your own. This guided tour removes the challenge and introduces you to Guatemala City highlights in just a few hours: check out colonial homes, theaters, churches, and more, all with the benefit of a guide to tell you about the sights as you pass.
- Guatemala City sightseeing tour
- Discover essential Guatemala City sights along with a guide
- Great overview of Guatemala City for first-time visitors
- All transportation included—skip the public transit
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at most hotels, houses, apartments in Guatemala City metropolitan area or at the airport. If you are coming from Antigua Guatemala or another location outside Guatemala City please meet us at Westin Camino Real in zone 10 or at the airport.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentic Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guatemala City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guatemala City Tour
4 to 5 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory