9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The gem of Guatemala, Lake Atitlan is a crater lake surrounded by volcanoes and a living hub of Mayan cultures. Visiting on a day trip from Guatemala City simplifies transportation to this highland destination and lets you see the best of the lake in just a day—a difficult feat to accomplish on your own. This tour includes stops at top Lake Atitlan sites including the Maximon shrine and the busy town of Panajachel.
- Lake Atitlan tour from Guatemala City in a day
- Visit top Lake Atitlan destinations on a time budget
- Learn about the area’s rich history and cultures from your guide
- INGUAT-certified tour guide ensures high-quality service
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission
Boat Ride to San Juan La Laguna, San Pedro & Santiago Atitlan
Biosecurity Personal Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day at Lake Atitlan & Cultural Towns + Breakfast, Collective Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day at Lake Atitlan & Cultural Towns + Breakfast, Collective Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day at Lake Atitlan & Cultural Towns + Breakfast, Collective Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day at Lake Atitlan & Cultural Towns + Breakfast, Collective Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It takes about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get there with a breakfast stop and about 2 1/2 hours to get back to Guatemala City." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day at Lake Atitlan & Cultural Towns + Breakfast, Collective Tour
9 to 10 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory