9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/17/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The vehicle is not wheelchair accessible. If the guest has the capacity to step in and out of vehicle, there is luggage space to fit a wheelchair. Please contact us about this requirement.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Exclusive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Express Experience - 12 Apostles?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Express Experience - 12 Apostles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Express Experience - 12 Apostles?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Express Experience - 12 Apostles
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGreat Ocean RoadShore Excursions - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaPorts of Call Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaCategory