- 2-hour surf class at Torquay on the Great Ocean Road
- Learn to surf at one of Australia’s most iconic surf destinations
- Receive expert instruction from a qualified surf instructor
- Soft beginner surf boards and rash vests or wetsuits included
- Suitable for all skill levels including complete beginners
Departure & Return
Drive down the main Highway from Geelong to Torquay. Continue past all the surf shops until you come to a Round About. Turn left at the round about into Bell Street. The Go Ride A Wave Shop is the last shop on the right past the camping ground.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Ride A Wave
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands