- 2-hour surf class at Anglesea on the Great Ocean Road
- Learn to surf at one of Australia’s most iconic surf destinations
- Receive expert instruction from a qualified surf instructor
- Soft beginner surf boards and rash vests or wetsuits included
- Suitable for all skill levels including complete beginners
Departure & Return
Drive along the Great ocean Road into Anglesea. Cross the bridge over the river, and along beside the river for about 500 meters when the road takes a sharp turn to the right before going up the hill. See the Go Ride A Wave shop in the group of shops on the corner. Take a U Turn into the car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Ride A Wave
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.