- Bring your own snorkeling gear or have it provided
- Your skipper provides snorkeling advice and suggests where to spot sea life
- Swim in a quieter spot with coral, turtles, and other sea life
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers: this tour leaves from the cruise terminal
Departure & Return
Meet back at our desk which is located at the city cruise ship terminal of Noumea (Quai Ferry). You will find our "NOUMEA TURTLE TOUR " Desk between the City Terminal and Tourism Office, just in front of your shuttle bus stop when your cruise ship docks at Cargo Terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guid
- Not recommended for participants greater than 70 years of age
- Food and drinks not included in price
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dalocean Charter - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.