- A private experience: each water taxi only takes one party at a time
- Enjoy in-depth commentary about the reef ecosystem from a guide
- Meet a tricot rayé, New Caledonia’s native striped sea snake
- See turtles and manta rays swim in the breaking surf near the reef edge
Departure & Return
Departure from Port Brunelet Gate E or Chateau Royal Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Information for cruise ship customers: You are guaranteed to be back at 3:30pm at the cruise ship terminal, there is no risk to missing your cruise. In case of technical problem, you will have a water taxi available to pick you up on your boat and bring you back on time at cruise ship terminal
- Not recommended for those over 80
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dalocean Charter - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized