- Two tour options go from cowboy rustic to comfortable cabins
- Wagon or horseback ride winds through a Joshua Tree forest
- See stars and constellations above a big, western landscape
- Cabin overnight includes round-trip transport from Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
We are signposted on the highway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your group includes children 9 or under, they will have to be escorted by a guardian via vehicle rather than ride the horses.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Western Ranch
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms