Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, lodges, and campgrounds in Tusayan (just outside GCNP) and inside the park at the South Rim, including the El Tovar, Yavapai, Maswik, and Bright Angel Lodges, as well as the campground and Trailer Village. Pickup time is between 9:30 and 10:00 AM. Please allow for this window, as there can be a delay getting into the Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Dave Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Tour from Tusayan.