- Visit multiple lookout points within Grand Canyon National Park
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private driver/guide
- Ideal for first-time visitors and those with limited time
- Choose from multiple departures to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Buck Wild Hummer Tours is located in the town of Tusayan, next to the Texaco Gas Station and across from the IMAX theater. Our office is NOT located inside the Grand Canyon National Park. Office address is 469 State Route 64 Tusayan AZ 86023, this is where you check in for your Hummer Tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant/Child seats are available on request
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Although each Hummer has 13 passenger seats, during Covid we are seating maximum 9 passengers. If you have a group larger than 9, you will be split into separate hummers.
- Wheelchairs that can be folded and stored can be accommodated on this tour.
- This tour takes place at Grand Canyon National Park, and does not include pick up from Las Vegas (approximately 5 hours away).
- If you are checking in at our ofice, we are located at 469 State Route 64 Tusayan AZ 86023, BEFORE you get to the National Park Entrance. We are NOT located in Grand Canyon Village.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buck Wild Hummer Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour with Optional Sunset Views.